CompTIA Linux+ validates the competencies required of an early career system administrator supporting Linux systems.
- CompTIA Linux+ is the only job-focused Linux certification covering the latest foundational skills demanded by hiring managers.
- Unlike other certifications, the new exam includes performance-based and multiple-choice questions to identify the employees who can do the job.
- The exam covers tasks associated with all major distributions of Linux, setting the foundation for advanced vendor/distro-specific knowledge.
What Skills Will You Learn?
Hardware & System Configuration
Configure kernel modules, network parameters, storage, cloud and virtualization technologies
System Operation & Maintenance
Manage software and services, and explain server roles, job scheduling, and the use and operation of Linux devices
Understand best practices for permissions and authentication, firewalls, and file management.
Linux Troubleshooting & Diagnostics
Analyze system properties and processes and troubleshoot user, application and hardware issues
Automation & Scripting
Execute basic BASH scripts, version control using Git, and orchestration processes
Companies that trust CompTIA Linux+
|Exam Code||LX0-103 & LX0-104|
|Exam Details||CompTIA Linux+ covers common tasks in major distributions of Linux, including the Linux command line, basic maintenance, installing and configuring workstations, and networking. Linux+ is comprised of two exams – LX0-103 and LX0-104. Candidates must pass LX0-103 before taking LX0-104.|
|Number of Questions||60 questions per exam|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice (Single Response), Multiple Response and Fill-in-the-Blank|
|Length of Test||90 minutes per exam|
|Passing Score||500 (on a scale of 200 to 800)|
|Recommended Experience||CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and 12 months of Linux admin experience|
|Languages||English, German, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Testing Provider||Pearson VUE Testing Centers|
|Price||PHP 47,500.00 per pax (5 days)
Training Bundled with Certification Exam Package
- Boot the system.
- Design hard disk layout.
- Process text streams using filters.
- Manage file permissions and ownership.
- Customize or write simple scripts.
- Automate system administration tasks by scheduling jobs.
- Securing data with encryption.
Relevant Job Role
- Linux Database Administrator
- Junior Linux Administrator
- Junior Network Administrator
- Web Administrator
- Training Materials
- Certificate of Completion
- IT Certified Professional
- Full Training Meals (AM & PM snack and Lunch); coffee and water