CompTIA Cloud+ shows you have the expertise needed for data center jobs.
CompTIA Cloud+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
- Cloud+ covers the increased diversity of knowledge, skills and abilities required of system administrators to validate what is necessary to perform effectively in data center jobs.
- CompTIA Cloud+ views cloud-based infrastructure services as an increasingly important piece of an organization’s IT systems.
- It is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification covering more than a specific vendor or a single function like security or networking to help you better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services.
What Skills Will You Learn?
Configurations & Deployment
Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud
Determine proper allocation of cloud resources and apply necessary changes based on performance data
Apply appropriate technologies and processes, including automation and orchestration, to ensure desired system performance
Implement appropriate security controls given requirements
Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity and security issues related to cloud implementations
Companies that trust Cloud+
|Launch Date||February 9, 2018|
|Exam Details||CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) reflects an emphasis on incorporating and managing cloud technologies as part of broader systems operations. It assumes a candidate will weave together solutions that meet specific business needs and work in a variety of different industries.
It includes the new technologies to support the changing cloud market as more organizations depend on cloud-based technologies to run mission critical systems, and hybrid and multi-cloud have become the norm.
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 90 questions|
|Type of Questions||Performance-based and multiple choice|
|Length of Test||90 Minutes|
|Passing Score||750 (on a scale of 100-900)|
|Recommended Experience||2-3 years in system administration|
|Retirement||Usually three years after launch|
|Testing Provider||Pearson VUE Testing Centers|
|Price||PHP 42,000.00 per pax (5 days)
Training Bundled with Certification Exam Package
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Analyze system requirements to ensure successful system deployment.
- Apply security configurations and compliance controls to meet given. cloud infrastructure requirements.
- Determine the appropriate methodology to apply given patches to a given cloud service model.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Determine the appropriate allocation of cloud resources.
Relevant Job Role
- System Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Specialist
- Project Manager, Cloud Computing Services
- Cloud Engineer
- Manager, Data Center
- Business Analyst, Cloud Computing
- Training Materials
- Certificate of Completion
- IT Certified Professional
- Full Training Meals (AM & PM snack and Lunch); coffee and water