CompTIA Network+ helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
What Skills Will You Learn?
Explain the purpose of a variety of networking concepts and implement them appropriately
Determine & explain the appropriate cabling, device and storage technologies
Use best practices to manage the network, determine policies & ensure business continuity
Summarize physical security & common attacks while securing the wired and wireless network
Network Troubleshooting & Tools
Explain the network troubleshooting methodology & appropriate tools to support connectivity & performance
Companies that trust CompTIA Network+ include
|Launch Date||March 2018|
|Exam Description||CompTIA Network+ N10-007 has been updated and reorganized to address the current networking technologies with expanded coverage of several domains by adding:
|Number of Questions||Maximum of 90 questions per exam|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), drag and drops and performance-based|
|Length of Test||90 Minutes|
|Passing Score||720 (on a scale of 100-900)|
|Recommended Experience||CompTIA A+ Certification and At least 9 to 12 months of networking experience|
|Languages||English, German, Japanese In Development: Spanish, Portuguese|
|Retirement||Usually three years after launch|
|Testing Provider||Pearson VUE Testing Centers|
|Price||PHP 37,500.00 per pax (5 days)
Training Bundled with Certification Exam Package
- Design and implement functional networks.
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices.
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations.
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols.
- Troubleshoot network problems.
- Support the creation of virtualized networks.
Relevant Job Role
- Network Administrator
- Network Field Technician
- Network Analyst
- Network Support Specialist.
- Training Materials
- Certificate of Completion
- IT Certified Professional
- Full Training Meals (AM & PM snack and Lunch); coffee and water